AFD was founded with the aim to unlock the full potential of students through social impact and to have social impact through the full potential of students. We achieve this by placing Social Entrepreneurship at the core of our organisation along with its values. Every year we send out a number of highly motivated students to set up socially meaningful, durable and impactful projects and businesses. In symbiosis with this we have the ambition to familiarise and embed the social entrepreneurial way of thinking in the entire student-ecosystem. We do this through our events and our impact development branch that amongst other things organises the Brightminds track.
- – You are responsible for the accountancy and tax preparations of the organisation, for which you get support from one of our partners
- – You are in charge of budgeting, both before the start of the academic year and during the academic year, to make sure that AFD stays financially viable
- - Tu seras impliqué(e) dans les plans financiers de l'organisation
- – You manage subsidy applications with the government and LOKO, in team or individually
- – You attend the weekly board meetings and show a general commitment to the organisation
- – You are a bachelor or master student at KU Leuven or UCLouvain
- – You show the willingness to learn how and to set up budgeting proposals and cash flow statements
- -Tu es bon avec les nombres et tu n'as pas peur d'Excel
- – You are a very structured person who can communicate in a clear and concise manner with the rest of the team
- - Tu as des compétences sociales et aime travailler en équipe
- -Toute expérience en comptabilité est un plus
- - Pouvoir tenir cette position pour une année académique (Avril 2020)
- -Donner de ton temps pour AFD à côté de tes études
- -Gagner une expérience pratique et s'attaquer à de vrais problèmes à côté de tes études
- -Obtenir de précieuses aptitudes et booster ton développement personnel
- -Echanger avec des pairs impactants et animés du même esprit
- – Be part of an open and international student community and make friends for life!
Any questions about the positions?
Get in touch!
AFD is looking for a new president and vice-president for the academic year 2019-2020.
Deadline: Saturday, March 9th, 23h59.
Es-tu prêt à franchir le pas hors de ta zone de confort and faire partie de l'aventure d'AFD ? Nous serons ravi de recevoir ta candidature ! Voici la procédure :
- First of all, you should send your CV et motivation letter en anglais ou en français à firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘President & Vice-President 2019-2020’ avant la date limite.
- Consequently, we will invite you to join us for an interview informelle. In this interview, we will look for competences, experience and – most importantly – for motivation.
- Finally you will find out if you were selected to become a new board member for the academic year 2019-2020.
More info on the open positions:
The difference between being a board or entourage member is that as a board member you have the final responsibility, you are the point of contact and you maintain the communication between your team and the Governing Board (the national board in Belgium). Every team will consist of one board member and one or more entourage members, depending on the function you’re applying for.
Send your CV and short motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘President & Vice-President 2019-2020’. It is also possible to apply in duo if this adds value for the students. The application deadline is the 9th of March. We hope to hear from you soon.