Coordination de projet
AFD was founded with the aim to unlock the full potential of students through social impact and to have social impact through the full potential of students. We achieve this by placing Social Entrepreneurship at the core of our organisation along with its values. Every year we send out a number of highly motivated students to set up socially meaningful, durable and impactful projects and businesses. In symbiosis with this we have the ambition to familiarise and embed the social entrepreneurial way of thinking in the entire student-ecosystem. We do this through our events and our impact development branch that amongst other things organises the Brightminds track.
- – You are responsible for the overall guidance of the social entrepreneurship projects
- - Tu administres la progression des projets et gères les problèmes survenant
- – You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization, timeline and communicate project status to all participants
- – You work closely together with other board functions and assign tasks to internal teams
- – You attend the weekly board meetings and show a general commitment to the organisation
- – You are the bridge between:
1. The project partner
- – You communicate on a regular base with project partners
- – You make sure that the project partners’ needs are met as the projects evolve
2. The coaches
- – You recruit coaches who have project experience
- – You communicate regularly with the coaches to follow up the team dynamics and project evolvement
- The project students
- – You recruit project students
- – You organize relevant workshops (project management skills, pitching, …) in order to boost the project content
- – You support the project students in any possible way: finding funding, receiving ECTS credits and preparing for their project implementation on location
- – You primarily ensure that the project students have the support structure they need to perform their tasks to the best of their abilities
- – You are a bachelor or master student at KU Leuven or UCLouvain
- – You have (preferably) experience with one or more projects in the global South
- - Tu es une personne orientée processus et résultat, et peut supporter de grandes responsabilités
- – You are a communicative person who is interested in team management
- – You have solid organizational and time-management skills
- – You have a proactive mindset
- – You have a heart for development cooperation
- – You can properly analyse what the current ‘Project Coordination’ way of working is missing and act accordingly to improve on this
- - Pouvoir tenir cette position pour une année académique (Avril 2020)
- -Donner de ton temps pour AFD à côté de tes études
- -Gagner une expérience pratique et s'attaquer à de vrais problèmes à côté de tes études
- -Obtenir de précieuses aptitudes et booster ton développement personnel
- -Echanger avec des pairs impactants et animés du même esprit
- – Be part of an open and international student community and make friends for life!
Any questions about the positions?
Get in touch!
AFD is looking for a new president and vice-president for the academic year 2019-2020.
Deadline: Saturday, March 9th, 23h59.
Es-tu prêt à franchir le pas hors de ta zone de confort and faire partie de l'aventure d'AFD ? Nous serons ravi de recevoir ta candidature ! Voici la procédure :
- First of all, you should send your CV et motivation letter en anglais ou en français à firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘President & Vice-President 2019-2020’ avant la date limite.
- Consequently, we will invite you to join us for an interview informelle. In this interview, we will look for competences, experience and – most importantly – for motivation.
- Finally you will find out if you were selected to become a new board member for the academic year 2019-2020.
More info on the open positions:
Send your CV and short motivation letter à email@example.com with the subject ‘President & Vice-President 2019-2020’. It is also possible to apply in duo if this adds value for the students. The application deadline is the 9th of March. We hope to hear from you soon.