Why partner up
with Academics for Development?
with Academics for Development?
We got three important pilars which are important to partner up with Academics for Development. You can find more information about these three elements beneath here.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Through its projects, AFD realises tangible and sustainable social impact. Your company’s support, as catalyst for future growth of AFD, is a first-class example of durable Corporate Social Responsibility and proves its commitment to make positive impact. The following introduction could be used on your website:
AFD attracts high potential students with a keen interest in entrepreneurship and sustainability. All our members are carefully selected by our HR-team, thus ensuring the recruitment of motivated and team-oriented students with strong academic records and extracurricular experience. The experience AFD students gain by working in a multidisciplinary team on a consulting project, creates an interesting recruiting ground.
With our events, lecture presentation and (online) media channels, Academics for Development reaches thousands of internationally oriented students with an interest is entrepreneurship, sustainability and international development each year. As part of a collaboration, we could make your organisation visible within our network.
“Academics for Development (AFD) aims to realise social impact and believes in the potential of students and the power of entrepreneurial action to do so. Therefore, AFD organises social impact oriented student consulting projects around the world. Multidisciplinary teams of motivated students work during an academic year to solve a challenge, problem or question of a company, start-up or NGO, after which they go for several weeks to the project location during the summer. In 5 years, AFD has successfully organised over 40 projects in 17 different countries in Africa, Latin America, Europe and Southeast Asia. [Company name] plays a pivotal role in enabling AFD’s activities, it’s growth and our mission to increase awareness around social entrepreneurship.”
1. CV booklet containing all active and alumni AFD members: the project students, the project coaches, the executive board and the governing board.
2. Possibility to share vacancies within our (student) network through Facebook, LinkedIn and/or our monthly newsletter.
3. Possibility to host a workshop or training to all active members of AFD in the academic year 2017-2018.
4. Possibility to (co-)host a training or event for university students within our network.
5. Invitation to our midterm event in which all project students present their work of the past year, challenged by a panel of experts and the audience. Next to friends and relatives of the participated students, the audience also consists of faculty representatives and professors, project partners, structural partners and other students who are interested in AFD and its social entrepreneurship projects.
1. Exposure on the homepage of our website2. Exposure through online media channels
- ► Facebook: Introduction of the company & partnership, possibility to request a second post.
- ► LinkedIn: Introduction of the company & partnership.
- ► Newsletter: Logo on bottom of our monthly newsletter.
- ► Marketing videos: Logo at the end of the video (e.g. banner).
3. Exposure on offline media:
- ►Logo on offline marketing material such as recruitment or event posters.
- ► Logo in the AFD Partner Brochure.
- ► Exposure on selected PowerPoint presentations (e.g. recruitment talks, in-class presentations).
4. Exposure during events and workshops:
- ► Possibility to co-host or speak at one of our events (in consultation with AFD board).
- ► Logo on the opening slide of the PowerPoint used during our events.
- ► Logo on the opening slide of the PowerPoint used during workshops.
- ► Possibility to have your banner at one of our events (in consultation with the AFD board).
What are we
AFD is looking for structural partnerships that can take many different forms. All our partnerships will be tailored to your needs and the specifics of your company. We are happy to elaborate on this during a personal meeting. A partnership can consist of the following pillars.
1. Sponsorship of the organisation and events:
You can financially support the organisation or a specific event. Your contribution will have a direct, durable and lasting social impact.
2. Workshops, speakers and consulting advice:
Support our projects by providing helpful workshops, speakers for events or professional consulting advice for our students and their projects.
3. Technical and organisational support:
The organisation could use professional legal, actuarial, organisational and structural advice and guidance to provide an even better service.